Saturday, April 4, 2009

Children's Museum

While Renee was at the exhibit hall for the Indiana Home School Convention, the boys and I went to the Indy Children's Museum. We spent most of our time at the Lego exhibit, where this picture was taken.

The boys did a great job playing, building, and even sharing. We had a great time.

We did a lot of yard work this morning, so the museum was a little reward for the boys. Initially, I was thinking about staying home and doing more work around the house. Renee pointed out that we needed to do something fun with the boys, taking advantage of the weekend. Good call.

Now, I'm watching U Conn get destroyed by Michigan State. (Sorry, Dan). I love Final Four time! Renee is enjoying her new hobby: sewing. Throw in some medical record review a little later, and you have the recipe for a Saturday evening here at the Wilson household.

1 comment:

Karis said...

I guess the blessing of not being able to watch the NCAA tournament is not having to see when your team gets beat up on. :-) Dan was keeping an eye on the scores as they came through, though. I got a good chuckle out of your "Sorry, Dan" comment.

How fun for the boys to be able to spend time with you like that, Seth. I know they loved it.

Renee-- sewing! Good for you. Wow.