Wednesday, December 29, 2010

S i m p l i f y

Seth and I have been discussing 2011, as I'm sure you have been as well. I love this time of year, because we can reflect on the previous year and dream about the upcoming year. What did I like about 2010? What will I change in 2011? What did God teach me? Will I keep my plans open for 2011 for His leading?

We have been thinking about ways to simplify in 2011. Every area of our lives can be simplified, from our physical possessions to our goals.  The dictionary defines "simplify": to reduce to basic essentials, to diminish in scope or complexity.

I find when I simplify a task, a closet, or a problem, I have more clarity. I hope to simplify in 2011 so I can be more intentional with my words and actions. The new design of this blog is a step in the right direction! I hope you like it's simplicity :)

No comments: