Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Travel Bug

Maybe it's the cold weather. Maybe it's the need to break from the routine (and cold). Maybe it's some of the books I've been reading and a movie here and there that I watched that included traveling. Maybe it's talk about our spring break plans, which hopefully include travel. Maybe it's that I'v been sick today and not moved from the couch, but...

I've been bitten by the travel bug.

It doesn't really matter where we go, I just want to see something different. Somewhere in Indiana or in a place far, far away. I don't necessary want to go to a warm place, though that would be nice, just someplace with different things to do and see. I have always enjoyed traveling and experiencing different cultures, cities, landscapes, and people. It is nice to get away... and always nice to return home.

No comments: