Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wrapping Paper & Ribbon Organizer

photo from Centsational Girl

I've been looking for something like this! I have been working on the office room and haven't been able to finish the walk-in closet that is in the office. It's a great space with great potential, but it needs help. We moved a table with stools into the closet to create a craft area for me. I love that idea! Once reality sets in, however, the table just becomes a place to pile things. Especially since I can close the closet door and forget about it...until I want to work on a project. One thing I can't find a home for is my gift wrapping supplies. I saw this in Pottery Barn and love the concept, but not the price tag.

I googled "gift wrap organizer" and found a sweet blog called Centsational Girl. She created a wrapping paper and ribbon organizer that I love! I wanted something that can attach to the wall in the closet/craft area, but not the flimsy hanging organizers you see at other stores. This doesn't look too hard to make, does it? Seth has a drill and I know that I can get 2x4's of plywood cut at Lowe's. This may be a summer project for me...we will see!

No comments: