Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Read Food Resources

If you are interested in the "how" of eating real food, check out this website. It's on the blog 100 Days of Real Food that I mentioned in my post about meal planning. As I plan my menu this week, I will go directly from this resource list.

http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/real-food-resources/

Here is a picture of our square foot gardens. Frozen! I'm getting excited to plant seeds in a couple of months so we can grow our own real food! Sorry the picture is crooked. I leaned out the back door to get the picture, trying to not get cold :)

As a side note, I came across a blog called Simple Mom that has a post called "Real Food on a Real Budget: How to Eat Healthy for Less." I haven't read through the article yet, but after skimming it, it looks full of good stuff. Happy reading!

No comments: