Thursday, February 3, 2011

YMCA

After staying home for Tuesday and Wednesday, it was so nice to be able to leave the house. The Ice Storm of 2011 was quite amazing. We will be watching the world around us thaw (hopefully) for the next few days or weeks. I don't know what is up with the weather, but I do know that we enjoyed a trip to the local YMCA Wednesday evening and again Thursday morning! The roads weren't terrible and it was nice to get fresh air and see the public again. Last night, Seth, Nate, Isaac, and Asher played basketball while I enjoyed the elliptical machine and weights. This morning, the boys wanted to stay home and play, to which I responded, "You've been playing for two days straight! We need to get out again." They had fun (I think) in the Y childcare while I Turbo-Kicked for an hour. I was happy to see a shower and my comfy clothes again to spend the afternoon indoors. I hope school resumes tomorrow, since Isaac has a field trip to The Children's Museum!

No comments: