Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The 31 Days of March

If you know me, you know I love to plan ahead. Seth got me hooked on Moleskine planners and I have used it for two years now. He uses his iPhone calendar, but I am old school and prefer pen and paper for my planning.

I am excited to begin a new month! March brings the season of Spring and hopefully warmer weather and health! February was full of sickness, snow/ice days, and missed school. It was also a good month with my husband's birthday, so it wasn't all bad. The 31 Days of March for the Wilsons will look something like this...

Basketball starting for Isaac
Gymnastics continuing for Asher
Saturday School this weekend with Isaac
Brick World Indy
Read 3 more books
Watch March Madness with my boys
Spring Break...Plans are TBA!

Happy March!

No comments: